Two Dozen Long Stem Roses


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I lugged two boxes of a dozen organic long stem roses and a vase from my office to my home. It took a little maneuvering in the subway, but I managed pretty well. I unwrapped them all carefully, so as not to prick a finger or break a flower. Now that I sit across from them, I must admit that I very much appreciate the little things people do for one another--like the time and thought it takes for someone to send these along.

It's time for me to slow down...just a little bit...and just think and enjoy. As a matter of fact, I've been feeling very satisfied (though not satiated) as of late. I'm just very happy where I'm at and what I'm doing and the good people that are around me. It's taken some time to sit back, take it all in, and reflect, but it feels really good to do just that.

breathe deeply....

Labels:


0 Responses to “Two Dozen Long Stem Roses”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority