Naughty Bike Ride Behind-the-Scenes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is a playful little behind-the-scenes to the Treehugger.com gift guides. George! I can't believe you filmed that - you were getting all up in there! What a compromising position. A dirty little secret: I even had to take my underwear off because they were causing panty lines..(I was sooo afraid to sit on the bike seat). I can't image juicing my juice this way...that was until...Check out the fun video here or below.


Susty.tv ยป Bike-Powered Bender in Action Summer Rayne Oakes Behind the Scenes from susty.tv on Vimeo.

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Responses to “Naughty Bike Ride Behind-the-Scenes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority