Africa Trip - Day #11, Part 3 - Nov 18, 2007


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How much does this look like me and my rock star hubby
with our adopted children?
In the Lesedi Cultural Village I got adopted by this cute little chunkette above. I sat down to power up my berry when she came over and sat on my lap. The man in the village said, "Good. Now she is yours. Take her with you." She and her sister went everywhere with me. I had to get Geoff to take one because my arms were about to fall off..

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Responses to “Africa Trip - Day #11, Part 3 - Nov 18, 2007”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority