Capricho, Brazil's Popular Teen Magazine highlights Summer Rayne Oakes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Capricho, which means "whim" in Portugese, has done a nice interview-article on my work which I am very grateful for. It is sometimes difficult to get your work out to different national publications because of the language barrier. Writer Emiliano Urbim had approached my publicist a couple months ago and asked for an interview. Capricho is one of Brazil's leading teen magazines and is very progressive in nature. My work hasn't really been opened up to a teen audience, outside of my curriclum and some of my speeches, so I am thrilled that Emiliano has given me that opportunity.

The article, "A incrível história da garota que virou modelo para salvar o planeta, " ("An incredible history of a girl model that is saving the planet") is in Portugese, so if you are bilingual, you can view it here.

TUDO BOM.


0 Responses to “Capricho, Brazil's Popular Teen Magazine highlights Summer Rayne Oakes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


about

  • From the frontlines: Tracking the latest news, updates, and projects of Summer Rayne Oakes

E-mail me SRO News


Preview | FeedBlitz

Social Bookmarking

previous posts

archives

links


ATOM 0.3

View blog top tags View blog authority